Evolutio is an independent Hospital Eye Service provider, established in 2011 and having seen over 1 million patients, using milti-disciplinary clinical teams, working together to deliver a high-quality ophthalmology outpatient and minor surgical service, for NHS and self-pay patients.
We are looking for a regional manager to oversee our business operations in an assigned region. You will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. You should be able to perform efficiently in a fast-moving environment and demonstrate excellent problem-solving, consequential thinking, and decision-making skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Monitoring the performance of clinics, motivating teams to reach KPI goals.
– Oversee daily operations, infection and prevention control and safeguarding of clinics.
– Arrange any necessary staff training with clinical leads.
– Conducting performance appraisals
– Planning, evaluating and optimizing clinic schedules and staff resources to be efficient and cost-effective.
– Dealing with escalated patient issues
– Ensuring company standards, policies and procedures are followed in each clinic.
– Identifying opportunities for improving patient experience
– Mentor clinic managers and support their professional development and growth in their roles.
– Have an understanding of the financial impact when making business decisions.
– Oversee the clinics are using the stock management system and appropriate stock levels are kept.
Key Skills and Expectations.
– Understanding of skills and knowledge required to develop team members.
– Ability to organize and priorities own workload.
– Positive approach to work
– Organizational and time management skills
– Team player and ability to develop people
– Ability to priorities finite resources across multiple clinic locations to greatest impact
– Flexible and open to change
– Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
– Henley on Thames / Home Based / Requirement to visit clinics regularly
Dependent on experience
– 35 Days holiday, inc public holidays
– Private Health Insurance
– Pension Scheme
– Cycle to work
– NHS Discounts
How to apply / recruitment process
– Complete the questionnaire below and send your CV and covering letter to HR@evolutio-uk.com
– Face to Face interviews for successful applicants
– Second round interviews, including a clinic visit
– Job offer
Recruitment Form & Profiling Questionnaire
We require all new applicants to complete our online recruitment form and profiling questionnaire. Once both are completed we will be in contact.
To support our recruitment process we have employed the use of PeopleMaps. PeopleMaps is simple to complete and can help provide an insight in an applicant’s character so we can tailor our approach to recruitment.
Health and Safety
You must comply at all times with Evolutio Health and Safety policies, in particular by following agreed safe working procedures and reporting incidents to the HR department.
Equality and Diversity
You are required to abide by Evolutio policies and procedures and to actively support the company commitment to equality and diversity in both employment and the delivery of services. All patients, staff and visitors must be treated equitably, with dignity and respect taking into account their race, gender, ethnic origin, age, disability, sexuality etc.
Respect for Patient Confidentiality
You should respect patient confidentiality at all times and not divulge patient information unless sanctioned by the requirements of the role.
Infection Prevention and Control
All employees have a personal responsibility to comply with Evolutio Infection Prevention and Control policies to protect their own health, the health of patients, visitors and other employees and to prevent health care associated infections. This includes a requirement to maintain a safe, clean and tidy work environment. All clinical staff must ensure rigorous and consistent compliance with standard infection control precautions including Hand hygiene, dress code and use of personal protective equipment and other clinical care policies and protocols applicable to infection prevention and control. Employees are required to challenge poor performance or poor practice in relation to infection prevention and report any breaches to the HR department.
Safeguarding Children and Adults
All employees have a responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and adults including but not limited to patients, members of the public and colleagues. You will be responsible for ensuring you undertake the appropriate level of training in accordance with our safeguarding policy training strategy and that you are aware of and work within the safeguarding policies of Evolutio.