Evolutio is an independent Hospital Eye Service provider, established in 2011 and having seen over 1 million patients, using milti-disciplinary clinical teams, working together to deliver a high-quality ophthalmology outpatient and minor surgical service, for NHS and self-pay patients. Joining the evolutio team, you will find an opportunity to be part of a diverse and ambitious clinical team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our new clinic opening in Feltham. A key part of your role will be developing your team to deliver exceptional patient care. You must have strong management experience and be able to deliver results through your passion of people and by working closely with others to develop them through performance management.
– To ensure the levels of professionalism, customer care and product knowledge of all staff within the clinic meets or exceed the company standard in order to effectively meet patients needs
– General administration to support the efficient operation of the clinic, delivery of KPI’s, Quality measures, and Standards
– Support Clinicians (Optometrists and Dr’s) in the efficient operation of the clinic
– Diary management and co-ordination with central booking team to ensure all clinics are booked to maximum capacity by utilizing last minute cancelations for patients on cancellation lists
– Administration of clinical staff rotas and manage annual leave requirements to minimize clinic disruption and mazimise utilization of clinic space.
– P, POM, and PPE stock management, date logging, disposal andre-ordering.
– Ensure that all staff maintain confidentiality and follow GDPR guidelines with patient information
– To recruit, induct, coach and support the team to ensure that all staff within the clinic meet the acceptable level of knowledge and competence
– To minimize the occurrence of patient complaints through improved customer service and quality of service. To resolve any complaints quickly, efficiently and professionally.
– To be responsible for all aspects of the local team working in a manner that is compliant with company guidelines and protocols, including GDPR, Patient confidentiality, professionalism, Health and Safety, and code of conduct.
Key Skills and Expectations.
– Great customer service and approachable demeanour
A natural enjoyment of communicating with people
An ability to remain calm and measured in a busy clinical environment.
– Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in a busy care service
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Ability to priorities individual workload, tasks, and excellent time management
Motivated by whole team success, and an ability to inspire other team members
– A strong understanding of the confidential nature of the work
– Strong leadership and organisation skills
– Excellent communication skills
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
– A proven track record of developing a team through performance management
– Optical Experience
– Basic Information Governance
– Data Protection
– NHS Patient Data Confidentiality
– Support and training from the Clinical Services Manager
– Feltham, London
– Salary £28,000 to £29,7604 (depending on experience)
– 28 Days holiday, inc public holidays
– Private Health Insurance
– Internal Consultant led CET & CPD program
– Pension Scheme
– Cycle to work
– NHS Discounts
– On-site parking
How to apply / recruitment process
– Complete the questionnaire below and send your CV and covering letter to HR@evolutio-uk.com
– Face to Face interviews for successful applicants
– Second round interviews, including a clinic visit
– Job offer
To support our recruitment process we have employed the use of PeopleMaps. PeopleMaps is simple to complete and can help provide an insight in an applicant’s character so we can tailor our approach to recruitment.
Health and Safety
You must comply at all times with Evolutio Health and Safety policies, in particular by following agreed safe working procedures and reporting incidents to the HR department.
Equality and Diversity
You are required to abide by Evolutio policies and procedures and to actively support the company commitment to equality and diversity in both employment and the delivery of services. All patients, staff and visitors must be treated equitably, with dignity and respect taking into account their race, gender, ethnic origin, age, disability, sexuality etc.
Respect for Patient Confidentiality
You should respect patient confidentiality at all times and not divulge patient information unless sanctioned by the requirements of the role.
Infection Prevention and Control
All employees have a personal responsibility to comply with Evolutio Infection Prevention and Control policies to protect their own health, the health of patients, visitors and other employees and to prevent health care associated infections. This includes a requirement to maintain a safe, clean and tidy work environment. All clinical staff must ensure rigorous and consistent compliance with standard infection control precautions including Hand hygiene, dress code and use of personal protective equipment and other clinical care policies and protocols applicable to infection prevention and control. Employees are required to challenge poor performance or poor practice in relation to infection prevention and report any breaches to the HR department.
Safeguarding Children and Adults
All employees have a responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and adults including but not limited to patients, members of the public and colleagues. You will be responsible for ensuring you undertake the appropriate level of training in accordance with our safeguarding policy training strategy and that you are aware of and work within the safeguarding policies of Evolutio.